[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Davey Board
- From: martin <mrcinc@SILCOM.COM>
- Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 16:11:09 +0100
- Message-Id: <199904212342.QAA33784@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Does anyone know what Davey Board is and where to buy it??
All the information I have follows. Got this request from a friend.
>Davey board is used in bookbinding.....it is the hard cover book
>Davey board has metal flakes in it...instead of basic chipboard which
>doesn't...this makes the board much stronger and resist flaring out on the
>corners and spine as books get taken in and out often...
>thanks for any info you might have.
>this board used to be available through Laboiteaux....
Martin R. Carbone / 1227 De La Vina St. / Santa Barbara, CA 93101
TEL: 805-965-5574 / FAX: 805-965-2414 / EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
WEBSITES: http://www.papershops.com <<<and>>> http://www.modelshops.com