[Table of Contents] [Search]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Davey Board

Does anyone know what Davey Board is and where to buy it??

All the information I have follows. Got this request from a friend.

>Davey board is used in bookbinding.....it is the hard cover book
>Davey board has metal flakes in it...instead of basic chipboard which
>doesn't...this makes the board much stronger and resist flaring out on the
>corners and spine as books get taken in and out often...
>thanks for any info you might have.
>this board used to be available through Laboiteaux....

Martin R. Carbone / 1227 De La Vina St. / Santa Barbara, CA 93101
TEL: 805-965-5574 / FAX: 805-965-2414 / EMAIL: mrcinc@silcom.com
WEBSITES: http://www.papershops.com <<<and>>> http://www.modelshops.com
<<<and>>> http://www.silcom.com/~mrcinc

[Subject index] [Index for current month] [Table of Contents] [Search]