[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Felt board
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Felt board
- From: Linda Mullin <bob@ULTRANET.CA>
- Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1999 17:03:55 +0100
- In-Reply-To: <199904231540.IAA22112@smtp.vphos.net>
- Message-Id: <199904232351.QAA16950@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
There is also a foam board that is black throughout and is a lot sturdier
than the foamcore board which is easily "bruised" and dinged on the edges.
There is also a mega- or maxi- or monster tuffy (or somesuch name) kind of
foamcore which will withstand a lot of moving around and handling. I have
used this for display and exhibit signs when I've gone to trade shows and
is quite sturdy and tough.
It could probably be found in your area in stores that sell graphic
artists' and signpainters' supplies.
Hope this helps.
Mullin Art Publishing
Canadian Art for Canadian Crafts