[Table of Contents] [Search]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: Felt board

You wrote...
>I think the heavier board is called gator board.
>Mary Hackney aka Synchronicity

No, gatorboard is the plastic equivalent to corrugated cardboard. The
heavier foamcore has a more dense foam and plasticized cover instead of
paper cover on both sides. You can use acrylic paints of felt pens with
solvent base on it.

Linde Mullin
Mullin Art Publishing
Canadian Art for Canadian Crafts

[Subject index] [Index for current month] [Table of Contents] [Search]