[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Hebrew fonts/lifting papers
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Hebrew fonts/lifting papers
- From: Uri Kolodni <kolodni@ACTCOM.CO.IL>
- Date: Sat, 24 Apr 1999 14:56:45 +0300
- Message-Id: <199904241156.EAA16684@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Organization: Bookbinding & Restoration
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Sorry for all the html stuff. Hope you get right this time.
> Try the Home Page of Kwikprint . I know they offer Hebrew fonts, but it
> might be expensive.
> Anyway, I have a lot of duplicate sets, so if you want to tell me exactly
> what you need maybe I might help you.
> Regarding the drawings, I would suggest dry cleaning before lifting and then
> lifting and wet cleaning
> (off course, only if possible !)
Bookbinding & Restoration
18 Zangwill St.
62599 Tel Aviv
tl: +972 3 544 2599
fx: +972 3 602 0668