[Table of Contents] [Search]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: Felt board

I know Gatorboard to be a thin wood sheet covering both sides of an inner
foam core. I think we have information on modelshops.com that tells how to
use our Gapoxio (tm) (an epoxy/ceramic construction material) with
Gatorboard so you can fill holes, seal the edges, and attach bolts and
hangers to Gatorboard.

Linda Mullin wrote:

> You wrote...
> >I think the heavier board is called gator board.
> >Mary Hackney aka Synchronicity
> No, gatorboard is the plastic equivalent to corrugated cardboard. The
> heavier foamcore has a more dense foam and plasticized cover instead of
> paper cover on both sides. You can use acrylic paints of felt pens with
> solvent base on it.
> Linde Mullin
> Mullin Art Publishing
> Canadian Art for Canadian Crafts
> bob@ultranet.ca

Martin R. Carbone
1227 De La Vina St.
Santa Barbara, CA 93101
Tel: 805-965-5574 Fax: 805-965-2414

WEBSITES: http://www.papershops.com <<or>>
http://www.modelshops.com <<or>> http://www.silcom.com/~mrcinc

[Subject index] [Index for current month] [Table of Contents] [Search]