[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Book arts history? Carnegie Mellon Catalog
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Book arts history? Carnegie Mellon Catalog
- From: "Peter D. Verheyen" <pdverhey@DREAMSCAPE.COM>
- Date: Sun, 25 Apr 1999 07:49:39 -0400
- In-Reply-To: <000001be8ec0$a7183880$e30d53d1@greene21>
- Message-Id: <199904251158.EAA17982@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
<!-- From the Archive at:
Below is the information out of the Archive on ordering the book arts
catalog from Carnegie Mellon.
Two publications that may be of interest to members of this list are being
offered at reduced prices by Hunt Institute for Botanical Documentation.
This is an inventory clearance, and the offer is good only until May 1,
1999. Fuller descriptions of the publications can be found on the
Institute's web site at
The tradition of fine bookbinding in the twentieth century. 1979. ($5)
Simple repair and preservation techniques for collection curators,
librarians and archivists, ed. 3. 1984. ($1)
Please send orders to:
Carnegie Mellon University
5000 Forbes Ave.
Pittsburgh PA 15213-3890
The deadline for orders is May 1, 1999.
Charlotte Tancin, Librarian
>>> I loved working in the library. <<<
>>There was something to be said for working in a place bound in leather.<<
Peter D. Verheyen
<Webmaster: Book Arts Web> http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey
<Listowner: Book_Arts-L> Mailto:Book_Arts-Lemail@example.com