[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 23 Apr 1999 to 24 Apr 1999
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 23 Apr 1999 to 24 Apr 1999
- From: "Rodney Fry 01276 64566 x4151; GNET *821" <rod.fry@GECM.COM>
- Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 08:36:32 +0000
- In-Reply-To: <199904250400.FAA31833@gcsin1.gecm.com>
- Message-Id: <199904260738.AAA16650@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
In the UK this can be obtained from retail chemists shops such as Boots, from the medical prescripotion counter - or at least it used to be available as I have a small block purchased some years ago. I assume a similar shop in the US may supply it.
Alternatively try approaching a large chemical manufacturer or supplier, that compound is in their usually large and comprehensive catalogues.
> I was wondering if anyone knows of a good source for paraffin
> wax--about 10-20 lbs.