[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Hebrew fonts/lifting papers
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Hebrew fonts/lifting papers
- From: Susan Lightcap <slightcap@MINDSPRING.COM>
- Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 11:15:44 -0400
- In-Reply-To: <email@example.com>
- Message-Id: <199904261515.IAA16216@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
At 02:56 PM 4/24/99 +0300, you wrote:
>Sorry for all the html stuff. Hope you get right this time.
>> Try the Home Page of Kwikprint . I know they offer Hebrew fonts, but it
>> might be expensive.
>> Anyway, I have a lot of duplicate sets, so if you want to tell me exactly
>> what you need maybe I might help you.
>> Regarding the drawings, I would suggest dry cleaning before lifting and
>> lifting and wet cleaning
>> (off course, only if possible !)
>Bookbinding & Restoration
>18 Zangwill St.
>62599 Tel Aviv
>tl: +972 3 544 2599
>fx: +972 3 602 0668