[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: WOID BULLETIN: Review
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: WOID BULLETIN: Review
- From: Karen Sanders <karen@COMPGEN.COM>
- Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 13:39:52 -0400
- In-Reply-To: <199904281639.MAA17074@gw1.compgen.com>
- Message-Id: <199904281740.KAA17562@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
> ...I found out my work had been hung upside-down.
Did a slide presentation using someone else's slide trays and found they
were all upside down. Yes, I had checked the first 2 and they were OK.
But it was more important to continue than to fix slide trays. Some
people thought it took a lot of moxie to continue that way; actually, it
was laziness. Some of us had seen some of the pieces, so it was
interesting to see them inverted. Did give a different sense of
the design issues involved.
It all did seem a little blasphemous, though.
-Karen from Atlanta