[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: gloss paper -- Following Mary Haegele
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: gloss paper -- Following Mary Haegele
- From: Martin <mrcinc@SILCOM.COM>
- Date: Sun, 2 May 1999 09:04:05 -0700
- Message-Id: <199905021612.JAA20724@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
We are just getting ready to add a glossy paper, a glossy cardstock --
one side and both sides and a glossy 8-1/2" x 11" adhesive backed sheet
to our papershoips.com website. We have tested all of these and our HP
inkjet printer works well with them when printing the free 700= mages we
have on the site. If you can't wait till next week -- write directly to
me and I will give you prices.
Mary Haegele wrote:
> Does anyone know of a supplier for glossy coated white paper that
> can be used inside a book. Can you laser print on it?
> Mary H
Martin R. Carbone
1227 De La Vina St.
Santa Barbara, CA 93101
Tel: 805-965-5574 Fax: 805-965-2414
WEBSITES: http://www.papershops.com <<or>>
http://www.modelshops.com <<or>> http://www.silcom.com/~mrcinc