[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Inkjet permanence
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Inkjet permanence
- From: Theano Nikitas <TNikitas@AOL.COM>
- Date: Mon, 3 May 1999 11:33:56 EDT
- Message-Id: <199905031544.IAA19494@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Luminos recently came out with two sets of archival inks for Epson printers.
My understanding, though, is that they have to be used with Luminos'
complementary paper (they have a nice selection) in order to ensure archival
I saw a series of prints at PMA produced with the ink/paper combo and they
were beautiful. http://www.luminos.com. If the product information isn't up
on the website, give them a call.