[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Inkjet permanence
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Inkjet permanence
- From: Mary Crest <MARYCREST@AOL.COM>
- Date: Mon, 3 May 1999 12:59:40 EDT
- Message-Id: <199905031700.KAA17590@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
In a message dated 99-05-03 11:45:18 EDT, you write:
Thanks for this information! I have e-mailed Luminos and will order the
products. I'll do a window fading test and report my results to the List.
> Luminos recently came out with two sets of archival inks for Epson printers.
> My understanding, though, is that they have to be used with Luminos'
> complementary paper (they have a nice selection) in order to ensure
> I saw a series of prints at PMA produced with the ink/paper combo and they
> were beautiful. http://www.luminos.com. If the product information isn't
> on the website, give them a call.