[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Press Intermezzo offering
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Press Intermezzo offering
- From: "Peter D. Verheyen" <pdverhey@DREAMSCAPE.COM>
- Date: Tue, 4 May 1999 19:20:31 -0400
- In-Reply-To: <199905042153.RAA28243@europa.dreamscape.com>
- Message-Id: <199905042317.QAA18048@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Highly recommend it. Got one of each and have started binding the sheets.
Nicely printed, nice paper and format. It's good reading too.
>Available in sheets: "The Enchridion of Epictetus"---A Manual for Living.
>In sheets: $19; bound: $29. (plus $3 for shipping in US, $5 outside North
>Please send order with check to:
> Randolph Bertin
> Press Intermezzo
> 2612 W. 49th St.
> Austin, Texas 78731
>>> I loved working in the library. <<<
>>There was something to be said for working in a place bound in leather.<<
Peter D. Verheyen
<Webmaster: Book Arts Web> http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey
<Listowner: Book_Arts-L> Mailto:Book_Arts-Lfirstname.lastname@example.org