[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Inkjet printer subset of inkjet permanence
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Inkjet printer subset of inkjet permanence
- From: Mary Bookwalter <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 4 May 1999 20:48:18 -0500
- Message-Id: <199905050155.SAA20618@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Organization: Governors State University
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
You may also try the Epson 3000 for terriffic prints and large size,
17"x 22" they are beautiful and OK on the speed, but let's face it, how
many millions of those little drops does it take, that takes time to
print. As for HP, I have the 1120 and it also makes beautiful prints, I
can't find anything wrong with the one I have. It will print 13" x 19".
I've done some very nice mixed media prints on it, monoprinting the
paper first with thinned etching inks from a textured plate and then
printing my images over this.
For what its worth.