[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Teaching Workshops
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Teaching Workshops
- From: Andy Darlow <andy@ANDYDARLOW.COM>
- Date: Wed, 5 May 1999 01:08:59 +0000
- In-Reply-To: <199905031244.IAA02132@hikari.photoserve.com>
- Message-Id: <199905050616.XAA17224@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
I create a custom book for each student in all my classes which consists of
a plastic 3 ring view binder for which I make a cover on an inkjet printer.
I then insert photocopies of technical information which I have compiled
over the years.
These binders are less than $2 ea. and can be purchased at Staples. Other
advantages are as follows: They have pockets to insert odds and ends, the 3
ring binders are very expandable to include articles, references,
interesting newsgroup info, etc, and they can be folded over for easy note
taking whether sitting or standing.