[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: business cards
- From: Martin <mrcinc@SILCOM.COM>
- Date: Wed, 5 May 1999 11:08:29 -0700
- Message-Id: <199905051817.LAA16574@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
We just printed out some business cards in black ink on our laser
printer on .008" thick stock and laminated them to adhesive backed
cotton fabric, and used cereal boxes cut to 2 x 3.5", and fancy glitter
foil. They seemed to make a hit at a recent trade show.
Question -- Do any of you Book Artists use you talents to make unusual
business cards for your own use?? Tell us all about what you do? Has
anyone ever had a commission to do fancy, hand-made business cards?
Seems like it might be a nice market?
Martin R. Carbone
1227 De La Vina St.
Santa Barbara, CA 93101
Tel: 805-965-5574 Fax: 805-965-2414
WEBSITES: http://www.papershops.com <<or>>
http://www.modelshops.com <<or>> http://www.silcom.com/~mrcinc