[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Griffen Mill, Somerset - Web Site
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Griffen Mill, Somerset - Web Site
- From: "Rodney Fry 01276 64566 x4151; GNET *821" <rod.fry@GECM.COM>
- Date: Thu, 6 May 1999 08:12:47 +0000
- Message-Id: <199905060715.AAA21086@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
I have just received the latest newsletter from the Mill, which mentions their new web site. I don't think this has been noted in recent messages? Here it is
It covers Papermaking, Uses, Papers, Stockists, etc., and a Link to Conservation On-Line!
I have used their "Old Cleeve" paper for repairing 17/18th century books as it was the best match I could find; either for endpapers or for photocopying missing leaves.