[Table of Contents] [Search]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: photocopying photos


Those of us that were around in the '60's know what Moiré patterns are!

It's when you have two screen patterns that are not aligned precisely and
they add up to an interference pattern that changes as you shift them.
Clear?  Take two pieces of window screen and place them on top of each other
, as you move them around, or look at them from a different angle, the
pattern will shift.  Named after a French optical scientist, I think.

-----Original Message-----
From: Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey
[mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU]On Behalf Of Jennifer Lubkin
Sent: Thursday, May 06, 1999 7:27 AM
Subject: Re: photocopying photos

Sorry, could someone tell me what moire patterns and bromides are?

And I most certainly will try some other copiers. There's a kinkos around

Thanks for all your suggestions! If you have any more, keep 'em coming.

And I'll let you know how things go.

Thanks :)



[Subject index] [Index for current month] [Table of Contents] [Search]