[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Scanning
- From: Yehuda Miklaf <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 08:48:29 +0300
- Message-Id: <199905110602.XAA23744@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
I don't know if this list is the appropriate place for this question,
but I don't know who else to ask.
I have a flat bed scanner, and when I scan an image (to develop into a
plate for printing or to send via e-mail) it comes out HUGE. I blew my
brother's computer out of the sky by sending him a standard snapshot
without checking it.
The only way I have been able to send images is by resizing them
drastically, which I find very tedious. I can't find any reference to
controling the size of the initial scan, either in the hopelessly
inadequate manual, the help files, or the web.
Shalom Yehuda Press