[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 10 May 1999 to 11 May 1999
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 10 May 1999 to 11 May 1999
- From: carol pulitzer <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 06:27:24 +0000
- Message-Id: <199905121329.GAA13744@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
> Subject: Scanning
> when I scan an image (to develop into a
> plate for printing or to send via e-mail) it comes out HUGE.
Also, be sure you're scanning just the image and not the white area around your image. Every white pixel on your scanner is fattening.