[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Glue solvents
- From: Susan Lightcap <slightcap@MINDSPRING.COM>
- Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 15:09:06 -0400
- Message-Id: <199905131908.MAA22232@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
I have been using Unseal, a nonstaining, nonmarring solvent that I've found
through a picture framer here to remove paper from cardboard when I have
hesitated to use water (as in humidifying) for fear of the paper cockling.
Is there any other product or technique that works as well? Thanks!