[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
bookbinding books for sale
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: bookbinding books for sale
- From: Mindy Dubansky <metart2@METGATE.METRO.ORG>
- Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 16:47:52 -0700
- Message-Id: <199905172039.NAA20058@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Organization: Book Conservation, Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
I have these books for sale, if interested, please call for prices:
Foot, Mirjam M. The Henry Davis Gift: A Collection of Bookbindings.
London: The British Library, 1978-.
First impression with cloth case binding by M. Dubansky
Johnson, Pauline. Creative Bookbinding.
Seattle and London: The University of Washington Press, 1973. 1st
paperback edition with wood engraving/ bookplate by M. Dubansky
Michel, Marius. L=92Ornamentation des Reliures Modernes. Paris: Marius
Michel et Fils, 1889. Quarter vellum binding with marbled paper sides.
Modern Book Procuction. London: The Studio, Ltd., 1928 Good condition,
slight wear around edges of binding.
Needham, Paul. Twelve Centuries of Bookbinding, 400-1600. New York:
Pierpont Morgan Library and Oxford University Press, 1979. Was a
paperback, hard-bound by M. Dubansky in a a half-linen binding with
yellow decorative paper sides. =
Nixon, Howard M. Five Centuries of Bookbinding. London: Scholar Press,
1978.Good condition, dust jacket has some wear.
Bernard Quaritch. A Catalogue of English and Foreign Bookbindings
Offered for Sale by Bernard Quaritch Ltd. London: 1921 =
Hayden, Ruth. Mrs. Delany, Her Life and Her Flowers. London: British
Museum Publications, 1980.
Book Conservation Dept. The Metropolitan Museum of Art
Phone: (212) 650-2890 Thomas J. Watson Library
Fax: (212) 570-3847 1000 Fifth Ave. =
E-Mail: email@example.com New York, NY 10028