[Table of Contents] [Search]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: Ribbon Gizmo

Uh, well, uh, duh, uh, I just call it a bookmark for lack of any brilliant
ideas about what else it could be called.  How about a contest to see who
can come up with the most amazing name?

At 07:08 PM 5/18/99 EDT, you wrote:
>I received a question that I cannot answer.  A friend wants to know if there
>a specific name for that ribbon gizmo that sometimes is sewn into the
>binding to act as a bookmark? I've looked in a variety of sources &
>not found anything. Any ideas?
>Thanks, Ed

[Subject index] [Index for current month] [Table of Contents] [Search]