[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Paper Mulberry
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Paper Mulberry
- From: Susan Lightcap <slightcap@MINDSPRING.COM>
- Date: Fri, 21 May 1999 23:57:48 -0400
- In-Reply-To: <email@example.com>
- Message-Id: <199905220421.VAA16690@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
You might want to check with Glenn House, formerly with the University of
Alabama. You could find him through that school's department of library
science, I believe. Steve Miller heads up the paper/book effort there and
would know how to contact Glenn.
At 03:41 PM 5/21/99 EDT, you wrote:
>Would anybody know where I could obtain some young Paper Mulberry trees?
>(Broussonetia papyrifera). Also, what are good growing conditions for the