[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Self-published best-sellers?
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Self-published best-sellers?
- From: DT Fletcher <FletcherOR@AOL.COM>
- Date: Sat, 22 May 1999 02:07:07 EDT
- Message-Id: <199905220607.XAA18390@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
In a message dated 5/21/99 9:35:31 PM Pacific Daylight Time, firstname.lastname@example.org
<< > The poetry world abounds in similar stories. Seems to me that Ezra Pound
> and Robert Frost (to pick two) self-published early collections.
>So did Thoreau, who still had copies left when he died.
Well of course he did. The absolute worst thing a self publisher can do their
business is run out of product!