[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Self-published best-sellers?
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Self-published best-sellers?
- From: Bill Anderson <anderson@NETWAY.COM>
- Date: Sun, 23 May 1999 21:13:27 -0400
- Message-Id: <199905240111.SAA19462@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
>although I would like to do conventional, ie. quality, printing, the
>initial cost outlay has prevented me from making much headway.
What about the Epson Color Stylus 3000? It prints full-bleed 11x17 pages
and costs $1200. I bought one for myself when I found out that my repro
studio was charging me $25 for a US letter-sized printout. The quality is
as good as an Iris when you use the (ouch!) expensive glossy paper. I use
it to output pieces for my portfolio, replacing Matchprints.