[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Copyright on logos and theft of designs
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Copyright on logos and theft of designs
- From: RLavadour <paper@OREGONTRAIL.NET>
- Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 10:08:50 -0700
- Message-Id: <199905261706.KAA16860@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
What a pain to have to spend time following up on these types of issues.
Here is my suggestion... Go to
http://cartalk.cars.com/DopeSlap/technique.html , where the guys from Car
Talk have instructions on how to administer the perfect Dope Slap. This is
not to advocate violence, simply to inform you of an "attention getting"
device that may work with the clients in question.