[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Drilling holes through a bookblock
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Drilling holes through a bookblock
- From: Kimberly Byerly <byerlysk@MIDOHIO.NET>
- Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 20:12:19 -0500
- In-Reply-To: <199905282116.RAA06403@mail.midohio.net>
- Message-Id: <199905290002.RAA15516@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
I finally broke down and bought a simple drill press stand (about $50 at
Sears) to put my hand drill into, it works great - no more mistakes. I've
never had any problems drilling through my textblocks with regualar
(standard) drill bits. I do however need to clean-up the hole by pressing
the cover paper into the drilled hole a little. Just my 2 cents...
So MUCH Art...So little Time.