[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
More on Drilling
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: More on Drilling
- From: Suhag Shirodkar <Suhags@AOL.COM>
- Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 23:37:36 EDT
- Message-Id: <199905290338.UAA23658@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Can anybody recommend what kind of drill press is best? I thought one that
had some sort of long platform on which to rest the book would work. So that
I could rest my assembly of jig+bookblock on it and slide it along to drill
each hole. I couldn't find anything like that at Home Depot.
Thanks for all the help with my earlier post. This is a great list!