[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: More on Drilling
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: More on Drilling
- From: "Rupert N. Evans" <r-evans4@STAFF.UIUC.EDU>
- Date: Sat, 29 May 1999 10:37:17 -0500
- In-Reply-To: <199905291415.JAA21914@hurricane.cso.uiuc.edu>
- Message-Id: <199905291539.IAA17584@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
If you have access to a metal lathe, I can send you directions for making a
proper paper drill, which cuts very cleanly by removing a core of paper.
This bit is used in a standard drill press, and produces a much better
result than do bits designed for wood or metal.