[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: More on Drilling
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: More on Drilling
- From: Susan Lightcap <slightcap@MINDSPRING.COM>
- Date: Sat, 29 May 1999 11:48:49 -0400
- In-Reply-To: <email@example.com>
- Message-Id: <199905291548.IAA17348@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Please make these directions available to the book list in general, if you
can. If not, would you please send a copy to me?
Vessels of the Spirit
2 Wall St., Suite 106
Asheville, NC 28801
At 10:37 AM 5/29/99 -0500, you wrote:
>If you have access to a metal lathe, I can send you directions for making a
>proper paper drill, which cuts very cleanly by removing a core of paper.
>This bit is used in a standard drill press, and produces a much better
>result than do bits designed for wood or metal.