[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Drilling holes through a bookblock
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Drilling holes through a bookblock
- From: Michael Morin <ba202@FREENET.BUFFALO.EDU>
- Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1999 07:34:50 -0400
- In-Reply-To: <199905290319.XAA02484@mx2.localnet.com>
- Message-Id: <199906021141.EAA21100@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
At 11:17 PM 5/28/99 -0700, you wrote:
>By the way, the photographer I make these custom albums for always sells
>them as his product, we have gone around and around about who owns the
>design. I am always frustrated at his suggestion that he owns my work!
>More copyright dilemma!
So...your not signing your work? Why not mark the albums?