[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: What scanner would you recommend?
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: What scanner would you recommend?
- From: Berwyn Hung <BerwynH@AOL.COM>
- Date: Sun, 6 Jun 1999 18:24:54 EDT
- Message-Id: <199906062225.PAA24968@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Any scanner under $200 is not a good scanner. Epson makes a scanner called
the Perfection 636. It's probably the best one I've used in that price range.
As for your choice of comupters.. well that's another thing you'll have to
worry about in the future.
What program do you plan to use for manipulating the artwork?