[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: What scanner would you recommend?
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: What scanner would you recommend?
- From: Jacqueline Sullivan <JaciSull@AOL.COM>
- Date: Mon, 7 Jun 1999 12:34:34 EDT
- Message-Id: <199906071659.JAA20554@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
I second the vote for the 1220S. I, too use it on my MAC. I recently took a
scanning class at a local computer school and this was also the scanner that
they recommended - unless you could afford to go over $750 and were doing a
lot of four color reproduction work.
I am interested in buying a transparency adapter for mine and am wondering if
anyone has any experience with this device? Your advice is appreciated.