[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Bookarts workshop for young and old(er)
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Bookarts workshop for young and old(er)
- From: GB Davis <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 7 Jun 1999 18:13:25 +0000
- Message-Id: <199906072310.QAA25048@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Organization: The Art Department Camps
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
The Art Depart Studio Camps
June 14-June 18
9:00 - 3:00
Children (6th grade and older[Adults welcome too!]) will design and
construct a variety of book structures using a variety of traditional
and creative bookbinding methods. Participants will also explore
papermaking and marbling.
Children's work will be exhibited on Friday, June 18th at the Hamilton
County Artists' Association Gallery located on the south side of the
square in Noblesville. The gallery will be open from 7:00 - 8:00 for
this special exhibit
Fee including all materials and hot lunches is $125.
I'm not sure if any other list members are in central Indiana but I
still have openings if anyone is interested. Listmembers are also
invited to the exhibit on Friday.
Any questions? Please email me.
The Art Department Studio Camps
Bookarts, photography, printmaking and Jazz