[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: simulate fluxus work?
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: simulate fluxus work?
- From: "starr jr raymond h." <rstarr@UMBC.EDU>
- Date: Tue, 8 Jun 1999 10:29:00 -0400
- In-Reply-To: <199906080020.UAA00987@mx2in.umbc.edu>
- Message-Id: <199906081429.HAA17932@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
What about going the extra step and having appropriate rubber stamps
(self-inking would be best) at each station along with paper. Each person
would make their own impression. You could even carry things further and
have each person make their own envelop out of paper at the start. In
addition, if you have the staff you could have cheap binders available for
low cost at the exhibit.
R. H. Starr, Jr., Ph.D. I am not related to Kenneth Starr
Professor (but, his wife's a distant cousin)
Department of Psychology
1000 Hilltop Circle
Baltimore, MD 21250