[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 6 Jun 1999 to 7 Jun 1999
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 6 Jun 1999 to 7 Jun 1999
- From: Kathe Izen-mondlak <kimond@HOME.COM>
- Date: Tue, 8 Jun 1999 07:45:42 -0700
- Message-Id: <199906081446.HAA16594@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Organization: @Home Network Member
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
The best thing to do would be to find a local tannery and look at their
leather samples. Many textures are added during the tanning process. I
don't know what's in Massachusetts, but there is Walter Charron and Co.
in Montreal. They have just about anything you could want, and if not,
they will point you in the right direction. Good luck.