[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: What scanner would you recommend?
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: What scanner would you recommend?
- From: Jeff Jones <Amygdala@AOL.COM>
- Date: Tue, 8 Jun 1999 10:55:44 EDT
- Message-Id: <199906081458.HAA16450@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
You might consider renting a slide scanner from a local Professional
Photo rental place, I just rented a Poloroid Sprint Scan+ for $35 for the
weekend (3 day holiday). I was able to scan just under 500 scans, most about
7-10 Mb. It's very fast and kept me very busy, but most of my money is still
in the bank.