[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: simulate fluxus work?
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: simulate fluxus work?
- From: RLavadour <paper@OREGONTRAIL.NET>
- Date: Wed, 9 Jun 1999 05:59:03 -0700
- Message-Id: <199906091258.FAA19238@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
>>...How can I achieve this kind of appearance [ simulating mimeograph or
>>xerography or the typewriter]
>>with camera-ready art for a conventional printer?
If you decide to go with a font, there are 50 or so distressed typewriter
They are a mixture of freeware and shareware. You need a program to un-zip
downloaded files, which you may already have. Obviously, you never want to
download these unless you have anti-virus software installed and updated,
but there are some great distressed looks that might work for your project.