[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Position at Cornell University
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Position at Cornell University
- From: barbara kretzmann <bek@LIGHTLINK.COM>
- Date: Wed, 9 Jun 1999 09:55:12 -0400
- In-Reply-To: <199906041527.LAA28753@light.lightlink.com>
- Message-Id: <199906091416.HAA23054@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Did you change the position description to include a Bachelor's degree?
I hope that wasn't to eliminate Jake, since his experience should surely
count for a lot more than someone with a bachelor's degree and no or little
experience. Look at all the football players who have degrees! (How they
got them is another story!)
The intern you described as a disaster was just one example and I'm
sure that Jake is serious in wanting to go on and will do whatever is
necessary to get there. I also think you'd find him easy to work with and a
very willing assistant.
Please keep me posted on your search. Thanks.