[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: the transfer tool
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: the transfer tool
- From: charris <lettersmith@FAIRBURN.COM>
- Date: Wed, 9 Jun 1999 19:06:55 -0400
- Message-Id: <199906092322.QAA23276@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Organization: sort of
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
I just saw the results of using this tool and it works on laser copies, not
inkjet. The results were pretty good--they were color on wood.
Edi Klingner wrote:
> I am interested in hearing success stories on using the Transfer Tool. What
> type of duplication or copy machines works to get good images for transfer?
> Thanks. Onward Edi Klingner