[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Announcement: Artistamp Mailing List
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Announcement: Artistamp Mailing List
- From: Jason Thompson <jason@RAGANDBONE.COM>
- Date: Sat, 12 Jun 1999 10:15:47 -0500
- Message-Id: <199906121407.HAA19194@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
This is an announcement of a new eMailing List: The Artistamp Mailing List.
The AML is intended for people interested in discussing, trading, teaching
and learning about the art of creating Artistamps. Generally one-of-a-kind,
and / or limited editions, artistamps are not intended to fool your local
postal carrier, but are instead a miniature art form with specific
guidelines / formats pertaining to the ability to create art in the form /
size / shape / style of a postage stamp. If you are interested in the art
of Donald Evans, Anna Banana, Etc, (and by association mail artists such as
Chuck Welch, John Held, Ray Johnson and the New York Correspondence School)
then this list is for you. Please, all inquiries and subscription requests
must be approved / accepted by the list maintainer. Stop by
http://www.onelist.com/subscribe/artistamp for more information and/or to
request to join the list.
r a g & b o n e b i n d e r y
fax: 401 455 3480
voice: 401 455 3680
mail: one allens avenue
providence, rhode island 02903
info: handbound books, albums, journals,
guestbooks, clamshell boxes and more.
visit our web site to order on-line.
see you there!