[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Covering boards with fabric without backing it first
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Covering boards with fabric without backing it first
- From: Suhag Shirodkar <Suhags@AOL.COM>
- Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 11:02:58 EDT
- Message-Id: <199906151617.JAA17518@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Good morning all!
A few weeks ago we had a very useful (for me, at least) discussion about
backing fabric and gluing/pasting it onto bookboard. Somebody had described a
way of getting the fabric on without backing it at all. I looked in the
archives but couldn't find it. Could somebody help?