[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 15 Jun 1999 to 16 Jun 1999
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 15 Jun 1999 to 16 Jun 1999
- From: Hollypal <hollypal@TELEPORT.COM>
- Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 16:57:24 -0700
- Message-Id: <199906180007.RAA19622@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
since there has been so many responses to info about glue sticks I thought I
would throw out a request for information. I am using bamboo in a book/box
that I am making and need to find a source. I realize that this is
reaching, but I am at a dead end.
I also have never put any statement or request on the list and have only
read responses, so if I do this wrong, please be kind. Holly Hutton
>From: Kathe Izen-mondlak <kimond@HOME.COM>
>Subject: Re: BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 15 Jun 1999 to 16 Jun 1999
>Date: Thu, Jun 17, 1999, 8:02 AM
>Pritt sticks are also readily available in Canada. Opus Art supplies
>does mail order. Their toll-free # is 1-800-663-6953. 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
>Pacific time. They are located in Vancouver, Victoria and Kelowna.