[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 15 Jun 1999 to 16 Jun 1999
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 15 Jun 1999 to 16 Jun 1999
- From: Betty Storz <storz@MCN.ORG>
- Date: Fri, 18 Jun 1999 07:03:16 -0700
- In-Reply-To: <199906180006.RAA03446@mail.mcn.org>
- Message-Id: <199906181410.HAA17706@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
I'm not sure exactly what size or kind of bamboo you need, strips, split,
etc. You might find help at Oriental Art Supply. If they don't carry it,
they might be able to tell you where to get it. The address:
Huntington Beach, CA 92615 1-800-969-4471 M-F 8-5 Pacific Time
Don't be afraid to post messages to the List, Holly. You're doing fine.
Every time someone asks a question, everyone on the List benefits.
At 04:57 PM 6/17/99 -0700, you wrote:
>since there has been so many responses to info about glue sticks I thought I
>would throw out a request for information. I am using bamboo in a book/box
>that I am making and need to find a source. I realize that this is
>reaching, but I am at a dead end.
>I also have never put any statement or request on the list and have only
>read responses, so if I do this wrong, please be kind. Holly Hutton
>>From: Kathe Izen-mondlak <kimond@HOME.COM>
>>Subject: Re: BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 15 Jun 1999 to 16 Jun 1999
>>Date: Thu, Jun 17, 1999, 8:02 AM
>>Pritt sticks are also readily available in Canada. Opus Art supplies
>>does mail order. Their toll-free # is 1-800-663-6953. 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
>>Pacific time. They are located in Vancouver, Victoria and Kelowna.
Betty Storz firstname.lastname@example.org