[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Parchment on metal...
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Parchment on metal...
- From: Cor Knops <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 15:47:16 +0200
- Message-Id: <199906231550.IAA18866@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Organization: Knops Boekrestauratie
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
A collegue of mine has a problem: he want to glue parchment on to
stainless steel (for some kind of lamplight-construction). The glue should
resist some heat (caused by the lamp inside) and also some tension
caused by expansion of the metal.
Any idea what kind of glue might be suitable here ?