[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Now I'm worried!
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Now I'm worried!
- From: Kathleen Parulski <ibindbooks@SNET.NET>
- Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 20:43:34 -0700
- Message-Id: <199906240044.RAA21522@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Suhag, what a great posting! Happy Birthday to you and congrats Peter!
too many causes...too few rebels...
Suhag Shirodkar wrote:
> I always thought this list was made up of great, great people. I am
> now (in a
> very small way) binding and selling photo albums and making some
> too. It would never have happened without help from this list -
> from Betty, Sam (sorry, I almost called you slanham!), and Brian in
> People have responded to my posts online and offline in great detail.
> have taken the trouble to photocopy instructions and mail them to me.
> One reason I have benefitted so much is that I have posted my queries
> fear of being considered an ignoramus. So all this talk about flames
> nasty people has me really worried. But I am going to post one bit of
> frivolity anyway, because I think everybody here needs to lighten up:
> I got a kick out of the fact that the list birthday happens to be my
> too! Happy Birthday to a great list!
> Now flame away, people!
> And thanks, Peter,