[Table of Contents] [Search]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: question from a lurker

Bookster?  Tomist?  Volumer?  Codexpert?  Bindist?  And the village binder
named McDonald: bookburgher.

At 06:40 AM 6/25/99 -0400, you wrote:

>Susan (a former lurker) asked about what to call people who make books.
 He refers to himself as a bookwright.

Sam Lanham (slanham@hctc.net)

[Subject index] [Index for current month] [Table of Contents] [Search]