[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Where are we?
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Where are we?
- From: Ron Koster <ron@PSYMON.COM>
- Date: Sat, 26 Jun 1999 12:46:49 -0400
- In-Reply-To: <E10xvEG-0002EYfirstname.lastname@example.org>
- Message-Id: <199906261643.JAA20334@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
At 12:22 PM 6/26/99 -0400, G wrote:
>What about offensive ranting and raving and curse words. I find that at
>least as annoying as =20. Some folks just don't appreciate profanity and
>how would you feel if I were the list manager and I kicked you off the
>list for your last post. I'm sure you would wonder why since you
>obviously had no idea that your ranting and cursing could be annoying.
>Maybe we should take some time out to learn some manners to go along
>with our e-mail expertise.
Well said, Pot.
Digital Art: like, Beat, y'dig?-> http://www.psymon.com/art/
A Letter To An Imaginary Friend-> http://www.psymon.com/letter/
Sterling Moon Specialty Coffees-> http://www.sterlingmoon.com