[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: going to London
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: going to London
- From: ANGEE <angco@WORLDNET.ATT.NET>
- Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 18:17:42 -0400
- Message-Id: <199906282215.PAA27296@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
I, too, loved going to Falkiner's -- it was like a kid going to a candy
store. Be aware, however, that their hours are erratic and not as
advertised. It took three trips before I found them open even though their
sign said they were scheduled to be closed!!!
Call first. They are located a few blocks from the British Museum and well
worth the visit.
Subject: Re: going to London
>Me, I love Faulkiner's Fine Papers.